Hola! So I am back from hibernation, not really as I am active on my Instagram and this blog needs an update. Right?
So here is the latest from my end:
- Cabin Zero sent me a bag. It’s a Classic Ultra-Light Cabin Bag in original grey. I love muted colours so I picked this one. It is easy to pair with your #OOTD’s and if you are not into flashy colours then this one’s for you 🙂
- I always carry my laptop everyday. Thankfully, this bag has a compartment for my 15″ lappy. Plus I put my camera in it as well.
- Though Dubai is always sunny and rain isn’t an issue here but it’s a good thing that this bag is waterproof (in case I spill water on it)
Here are some additional features:
- Built-in Global Luggage Tracker, powered by Okoban
- Lockable Zippers on main compartment (lock not included)
- 10 years warranty (upgradable to 25 years free of charge if you ‘like’ us on FaceBook)
- Oversized padded air mesh shoulder straps
- Fully Lined
Check out some photos we took during our desert exploration in Sharjah with Cabin Zero 🙂